Part of the history of the province of Entre Ríos undoubtedly passed through the Educational Association “La Fraternidad”. Behind the walls of the old building, there are still the sights and sounds of a past full of glory.
At the end of the 19th century, Concepción del Uruguay looked more like a village than a city, with its unpaved streets, its narrow sidewalks, and the hedges covered with rose bushes; life glided peacefully in a small-town environment.
In this context, around 1870, the historic Colegio del Uruguay "Justo José de Urquiza" grew without pause. The students came almost on pilgrimage from different parts of the country and there, in their classrooms and galleries, cities and provinces merged until they spoke with the different tunes of origin, but with the same student mold.
Đọc ít hơn